Xiaomi Redmi K40 5G
- Chipset: Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+)
- RAM: 6GB/8GB/12GB
- Storage: 128GB/256GB/512GB
- Display: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Camera: 64+13+5 MP / 20 MP
- Battery: 5000 mAh
Xiaomi Redmi K40 5G - Price, Full Specs in Bangladesh
- NameXiaomi Redmi K40 5G
- ModelRedmi K40 5G
- StatusComing Soon
- Dimensions165.1 x 76.4 x 9.3 mm (6.5 x 3.01 x 0.37 in)
- Weight216 g
- BuildGlass Front (Gorilla Glass 5), Glass Back (Gorilla Glass 5), Aluminum Frame
- SIM SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) is a small card that contains mobile network subscriber's account information. This allows the phone using the card to attach to a mobile network. The SIM card is most commonly associated with GSM and UMTS mobile networks. Moving a SIM card from one phone to another allows a subscriber to switch mobile phones without having to contact their mobile network carrier. SIM cards can also be used by a phone to store limited amounts of data, such as phone numbers and text messages.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, Dual stand-by)
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~85.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio
- Pixel Density Pixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.~395 ppi density
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 5
- Primary Camera is able to capture photographs and usually videos, The most important characteristics of a camera are the resolution (measured in megapixels), lens focus type (fixed or automatic), higher megapixel cameras are known to capture higher quality photos, but not always a good measurement of the photos quality.Triple 64 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/1.73", 0.8µm, PDAF
13 MP, f/2.4, 123˚ (ultrawide), 1.12µm
5 MP, f/2.4, (macro), AF
- Secondary20 MP
- FeaturesDual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video8K@30fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240/960fps
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE /5G
- 2G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G NetworkHSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G NetworkLTE
- 5G NetworkSA/NSA
- SpeedHSPA, LTE-A, 5G (2+ Gbps DL)
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.Yes
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.Yes
- Chipset Chipset is a group of integrated circuits designed to perform one or a more dedicated functions, often with real time computing constraints, Popular smartphones are equipped with more advanced embedded chipsets that can do many different tasks depending on their programming.Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) mostly known as processors, CPU processes instructions in order to carry out certain functions that make your device operate properly. Processors are often described as the brain of computers, smartphones and tablets, Smartphones and tablets rely on processors to carry out their every task, Processors are an incredibly important factor in selecting any type of computing device, including your smartphone.Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4x1.80 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.Adreno 650
- Sensors Sensors are electronic components that detects and responds to some type of input from the physical environment. The specific input could be light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure and location, The output is generally a signal that is converted to use in computing systems, a location sensor, such as a GPS receiver is able to detect current location of your electronic device.Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Internal Storage Internal Storage is a data storage space (flash memory) mostly used in smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices where operating system, apps, music, photos, videos, files and other user data Is stored.128GB , 256GB , 512GB
- RAM (Memory) RAM (Random Access Memory) is a type of computer memory that can be accessed randomly, any byte of memory can be accessed without touching the preceding bytes that allows information to be stored and accessed quickly from random locations. RAM is the most common type of memory found in computer systems, smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices.6GB , 8GB , 12GB
- Operating System OS => Every computer system run on a base software called Operating System (OS). Operating System controls all basic operations of the computer (such as smartphone, PDAs, tablet computers and other handheld devices). The Operating System allows the user to install and run third party applications (apps), apps are used to add new functionality to the device.Android
- OS Version10.0 (Ten) UI : MIUI 12
- MessagingSMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Java Support Java for Mobile Devices is a set of technologies that let developers deliver applications and services to all types of mobile handsets, ranging from price efficient feature-phones to the latest smartphones. Java is currently running on over 3 billion phones worldwide, and growing. It offers unrivaled potential for the distribution and monetization of mobile applications.No
- Alert TypesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- LoudspeakerYes with Stereo Speakers
- 3.5mm JackNo
- Wi-fi Wi-Fi is a popular wireless networking technology using radio waves to provide high-speed network connections that allows devices to communicate without cords or cables, Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of internet connectivity all over the world.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near field communication) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish peer-to-peer radio communications with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no more than a few inches.No
- FM RadioYes
- Infrared port Infrared connectivity is an old wireless technology used to connect two electronic devices. It uses a beam of infrared light to transmit information and so requires direct line of sight and operates only at close range.Yes
- USB2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- TypeLithium polymer
- Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.5000 mAh
- ChargingFast Charging 33W
- Made inChina
- ColorsCosmic Black, Lunar Silver
Xiaomi Redmi K40 5G Price in Bangladesh
Mobilebd Xiaomi Redmi K40 5G 12/512GB Price (99990 tk) in Bangladesh
Xiaomi Redmi K40 5G Others Price
8/256 GB = 59,900/
12/512 GB = 99,900/
Xiaomi Redmi K40 5G Price & Release Date In Bangladesh
|Name||Xiaomi Redmi K40 5G|
|Launch||Exp. Release 2020, October|
|Price in BD||99,990 Taka (approx)|
|RAM||6 GB, 8 GB , 12|
|ROM||128 GB,256 GB , 512 GB|
Xiaomi Redmi K40 5G Price In Bangladesh
Check out Update Xiaomi Redmi K30S official / unofficial price in Bangladesh 99,990 Taka (approx). Xiaomi Redmi K30S full specs, features, reviews, bd price, showrooms in Bangladesh
USER REVIEW ABOUT Xiaomi Redmi K40 5G MOBILE
Xiaomi Redmi K40 5G is one of the best products of Realme during the time of release. Xiaomi Redmi K40 5G consists of the main camera, with internal ram and the display size is great. If we compare with other mobile the price is lower in the Bangladesh Market. Now, Xiaomi Redmi K40 5G price in Bangladesh is 99990 BDT (Approx). According to the International Market, the Xiaomi Redmi K40 5G price in Bangladesh is 99,990 BDT (Approx)
No wireless and no water proof.. and for the price, I’ll go with S20 FE instead.
2* The screen is great,so vibrant and vivid and even not seems like it is IPS LCD
3* Seriously for this price range..The display given is a complete no-no. Was hoping for Super AMOLED for sure. And Also Side mounted fingerprint is not good. Either on back or on screen.
4* Okayy,but,why LCD screen?
If it has super amoled screen,i was but it now.
Screen is moust important,why save that??
Anyway,great jos xiaomi,your work clear get phone price down.
5* I pre-ordered a Mi 10T Pro 256GB. It will be released on 22/10 in Sweden and they are giving out the Mi Electric Scooter Essential for free during pre-order period, while stocks last. The scooter offer is only valid when ordering the phone thru a carrier together with a subscription plan but I should be able to cancel the subscription and still get the scooter.
I used to love Xiaomi phones, tried several over the years. Still using Pocophone F1 – perfect size and lightening fast REAR fingerprint scanner. I have tried other phones over the last 2 years but sold them on quickly because of being too large and/or having an underdisplay fingerprint scanner. The Poco F2 Pro is a good example – both too large and awkward underdisplay fingerprint scanner, didn’t keep it long. I see they are moving to side scanners but I haven’t tried one. In any case, I will never buy a phone that is over 75 mm wide and over 160 tall. Why is it that Google and Apple can offer compact high end phones but other Android OEMs are locked in this ridiculous size battle?
For More Xiaomi Phones Latest Price Range Visit
Xiaomi going to release a new smartphone “Redmi K30S”. So that there are all the new features. We will share the Xiaomi Redmi K30S full phone specifications, comparison, review, launch/ release date, mobile bd price, expedited price, official price & unofficial price in Bangladesh.
The Xiaomi Redmi K40 5G has a 6.67-inches 107.4 cm2 IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display. It comes with 16M colors and 1080 x 2400 pixels and 20:9 ratio (395 ppi density) resolution. The display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. It has 144Hz, HDR10+, 500 nits (typ) and 650 nits (peak) as display features.
Xiaomi Redmi K30S phone runs on Android 10, MIUI 12 Operating System (OS). It powered by Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+) by chipset, Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585) processors. It has Adreno 650 as GPU.
The main feature of the Double Punch-hole design Xiaomi Redmi K30S smartphone is the rear camera Triple 64 MP, (wide) + 13 MP, (ultra wide) and 5 MP, (micro). The front camera of the phone is Single 20 MP, f/2.2, 27mm (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm. These cameras with LED flash, HDR, panorama feature can be record 8K@30fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240/960fps, 720p@120fps, gyro-EIS.
It has 128GB, 256GB, 512GN of internal storage, including UFS 3.1, and 6GB, 8GB, 12GB of RAM, So there is no scope to increase external storage including microSDXC (Dedicated Slot) card slot.
It is powered by a 5000 mAh non-removable battery, which supports Fast charging 33W. Which can provide stand-by up to 1 days, and up to 65 hours of music play battery backup. The has Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer sensors. The connectivity features of the smartphone include WiFi, hotpots, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC, Dual sim, USB Type-C 2.0, network technology 5G and much more