Samsung Galaxy F12
- Chipset: Exynos 9611 (10nm)
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 64GB
- Display: Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen
- Camera: 64+8+2 MP / 32 MP
- Battery: 6000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy F12 - Price, Full Specs in Bangladesh
- NameSamsung Galaxy F12
- ModelGalaxy F112
- StatusComing Soon
- BuildGlass front
- SIM SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) is a small card that contains mobile network subscriber's account information. This allows the phone using the card to attach to a mobile network. The SIM card is most commonly associated with GSM and UMTS mobile networks. Moving a SIM card from one phone to another allows a subscriber to switch mobile phones without having to contact their mobile network carrier. SIM cards can also be used by a phone to store limited amounts of data, such as phone numbers and text messages.Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, Dual stand-by)
- TypeSuper AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen, 16M Colors
- Size6.4 inches, 100.5 cm2
- Resolution1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio
- Pixel Density Pixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.~403 ppi density
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 3
- Primary Camera is able to capture photographs and usually videos, The most important characteristics of a camera are the resolution (measured in megapixels), lens focus type (fixed or automatic), higher megapixel cameras are known to capture higher quality photos, but not always a good measurement of the photos quality.Triple: 64 MP, (wide)
8 MP, (ultrawide)
2 MP, (depth)
- Secondary32 MP
- FeaturesLED Flash,
- Video4K@30fps, 1080p@30/240fps, 1080p@960fps
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (Dual-SIM Model Only)
- 3G NetworkHSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G NetworkLTE
- SpeedHSPA, LTE-A
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.Yes
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.Yes
- Chipset Chipset is a group of integrated circuits designed to perform one or a more dedicated functions, often with real time computing constraints, Popular smartphones are equipped with more advanced embedded chipsets that can do many different tasks depending on their programming.Exynos 9611 (10nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) mostly known as processors, CPU processes instructions in order to carry out certain functions that make your device operate properly. Processors are often described as the brain of computers, smartphones and tablets, Smartphones and tablets rely on processors to carry out their every task, Processors are an incredibly important factor in selecting any type of computing device, including your smartphone.Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.Mali-G72 MP3
- Sensors Sensors are electronic components that detects and responds to some type of input from the physical environment. The specific input could be light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure and location, The output is generally a signal that is converted to use in computing systems, a location sensor, such as a GPS receiver is able to detect current location of your electronic device.Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Internal Storage Internal Storage is a data storage space (flash memory) mostly used in smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices where operating system, apps, music, photos, videos, files and other user data Is stored.64 GB
- RAM (Memory) RAM (Random Access Memory) is a type of computer memory that can be accessed randomly, any byte of memory can be accessed without touching the preceding bytes that allows information to be stored and accessed quickly from random locations. RAM is the most common type of memory found in computer systems, smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices.6 GB
- Operating System OS => Every computer system run on a base software called Operating System (OS). Operating System controls all basic operations of the computer (such as smartphone, PDAs, tablet computers and other handheld devices). The Operating System allows the user to install and run third party applications (apps), apps are used to add new functionality to the device.Android
- OS Version10.0 (ten) One UI Core 2.1
- MessagingSMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Java Support Java for Mobile Devices is a set of technologies that let developers deliver applications and services to all types of mobile handsets, ranging from price efficient feature-phones to the latest smartphones. Java is currently running on over 3 billion phones worldwide, and growing. It offers unrivaled potential for the distribution and monetization of mobile applications.No
- Alert TypesVibration, MP3, WAV Ringtones
- 3.5mm JackYes
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Wi-fi Wi-Fi is a popular wireless networking technology using radio waves to provide high-speed network connections that allows devices to communicate without cords or cables, Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of internet connectivity all over the world.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, Hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near field communication) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish peer-to-peer radio communications with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no more than a few inches.Yes
- FM RadioYes
- Infrared port Infrared connectivity is an old wireless technology used to connect two electronic devices. It uses a beam of infrared light to transmit information and so requires direct line of sight and operates only at close range.No
- USB2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- TypeLi-Po Battery
- Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.6000 mAh
- Charging15W Fast battery charging
- Made inKoria
- ColorsFusion Black, Fusion Blue, Fusion Green
- Other FeaturesANT+
Samsung Galaxy F12 Price in Bangladesh
Check out Update Samsung Galaxy F12 official / unofficial price in Bangladesh .
আবার Galaxy f12 ফোনটি ট্রিপল রিয়ার ক্যামেরার সাথে এসেছে। এই ক্যামেরা সেটআপ হল 64 মেগাপিক্সেল প্রাইমারি সেন্সরের সাথে ৮ মেগাপিক্সেল আলট্রা ওয়াইড এঙ্গেল লেন্স এবং ৫ মেগাপিক্সেল ডেপ্থ সেন্সর দেওয়া হয়েছে। সেলফি ও ভিডিও কলের জন্য এই ফোনে আছে 16 মেগাপিক্সেল ফ্রন্ট ক্যামেরা। পাওয়ারের জন্য এই ফোনে আছে ৬,০০০ এমএএইচ ব্যাটারি। যার সাথে ১৫ ওয়াট ফাস্ট চার্জিং সাপোর্ট করবে।
Samsung Galaxy F12 Price & Release Date In Bangladesh
|Name||Samsung Galaxy F12|
|Price in BD||16000 tk (approx.)|
|ROM||64 GB/ 128 GB|
Samsung Galaxy F12 Price In Bangladesh
Check out Update Samsung Galaxy F12 official / unofficial price in Bangladesh . Samsung Galaxy F12 full specs, features, reviews, bd price, showrooms in Bangladesh
Also see Samsung Galaxy F12S
User Review About Samsung Galaxy F12
Samsung Galaxy F12 & Samsung Galaxy M21 almost identical twins. Samsung Co., why? see a phone for $200?
F12 is for the indian market. It is made in India, thus it can be sold at a cheaper price. India has alot restrictions on foreign companies. Imports will attract punitive tariffs and lengthy customs clearance. Unless it is made locally with X% of materials/parts sourced locally. etc
I think F12 is good for normal users with amoled display, 6000 mah battery, 6 gb ram, and 9611 is good processor as it can record 4k video.
currently I am using J2 (2015) with 1 gb ram, 2000 mah battery.
I was willing to buy m21 4 gb ram with Rs. 13999 but after seeing the F41 6 gb ram I am considering of buying this.
from 16th October F41 will be on sale on flipkart with Rs. 15499 and with discounts I can get it with Rs. 13999 probably.
my budget is around Rs. 15000 and I want amoled display with a large battery and a decent processor within this price range.
other companies don’t provide amoled in this price range as I know.
$200 is buying you a 1080+ AMOLED screen, 6000 mAh and a 64 MP camera and a 32MP front facing one.
Not even the virus subsidized and government sponsored usual suspect competitors we all know can claim AMOLED screen and uncompromising battery at this price point.
If you are *not a gamer* at all and there’s plenty of you out there, there’s very little to complain here.