- Chipset: Snapdragon 460 (11 nm)
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB (ROM)
- Display: IPS LCD
- Camera: 13+2+2MP
- Battery: 6000 mAh
OnePlus Clover - Price, Full Specs in Bangladesh
- NameOnePlus Clover
- StatusComing Soon
- SIM SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) is a small card that contains mobile network subscriber's account information. This allows the phone using the card to attach to a mobile network. The SIM card is most commonly associated with GSM and UMTS mobile networks. Moving a SIM card from one phone to another allows a subscriber to switch mobile phones without having to contact their mobile network carrier. SIM cards can also be used by a phone to store limited amounts of data, such as phone numbers and text messages.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeIPS LCD
- Size6.52 inches, 104.4 cm2
- Resolution720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio
- Pixel Density Pixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.~264 ppi density
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass
- Primary Camera is able to capture photographs and usually videos, The most important characteristics of a camera are the resolution (measured in megapixels), lens focus type (fixed or automatic), higher megapixel cameras are known to capture higher quality photos, but not always a good measurement of the photos quality.Triple
13 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/3.06", 1.12µm, PDAF
2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- FeaturesDual-LED Flash, Panorama, HDR
- Video4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- TechnologyGSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- 2G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
CDMA 800 / 1900 & TD-SCDMA
- 3G NetworkHSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1800 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G NetworkLTE
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (5CA) Cat18 1200/150 Mbps, 5G 7.5 Gbps DL
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.YES
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.Yes
- Chipset Chipset is a group of integrated circuits designed to perform one or a more dedicated functions, often with real time computing constraints, Popular smartphones are equipped with more advanced embedded chipsets that can do many different tasks depending on their programming.Qualcomm SM4250 Snapdragon 460 (11 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) mostly known as processors, CPU processes instructions in order to carry out certain functions that make your device operate properly. Processors are often described as the brain of computers, smartphones and tablets, Smartphones and tablets rely on processors to carry out their every task, Processors are an incredibly important factor in selecting any type of computing device, including your smartphone.Octa-core (4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.Adreno 610
- Sensors Sensors are electronic components that detects and responds to some type of input from the physical environment. The specific input could be light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure and location, The output is generally a signal that is converted to use in computing systems, a location sensor, such as a GPS receiver is able to detect current location of your electronic device.Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity
- Internal Storage Internal Storage is a data storage space (flash memory) mostly used in smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices where operating system, apps, music, photos, videos, files and other user data Is stored.64GB
- External StoragemicroSDXC (dedicated slot)
- RAM (Memory) RAM (Random Access Memory) is a type of computer memory that can be accessed randomly, any byte of memory can be accessed without touching the preceding bytes that allows information to be stored and accessed quickly from random locations. RAM is the most common type of memory found in computer systems, smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices.4GB
- Operating System OS => Every computer system run on a base software called Operating System (OS). Operating System controls all basic operations of the computer (such as smartphone, PDAs, tablet computers and other handheld devices). The Operating System allows the user to install and run third party applications (apps), apps are used to add new functionality to the device.Android
- OS Version10 (Ten)
- Alert TypesYes
- 3.5mm JackYes
- Wi-fi Wi-Fi is a popular wireless networking technology using radio waves to provide high-speed network connections that allows devices to communicate without cords or cables, Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of internet connectivity all over the world.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS GPS The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, SBAS
- NFC NFC (Near field communication) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish peer-to-peer radio communications with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no more than a few inches.Yes
- FM RadioNo
- USBUSB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go
- TypeLi-Po Battery
- Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.6000 mAh
- ChargingFast Charging 18W
OnePlus Clover Price in Bangladesh
The OnePlus Clover comes with a rear camera of 12Mp sensor takes great pictures, and the 8Mp front camera is designed for selfies. It is powered by Android 10.0 (Q) OS. The OnePlus Clover Price In Bangladesh.
OnePlus Clover 4/64 GB Price in Bangladesh
And Full Info Here.
OnePlus Clover full info and price list here
Unofficial preliminary specifications
Illustrative image: OnePlus Nord
OnePlus Clover Price & Release Date In Bangladesh
|Price in BD||19990 (approx)|
OnePlus Clover Price In Bangladesh
Check out Update OnePlus Clover official / unofficial price in Bangladesh . OnePlus Clover full specs, features, reviews, bd price, showrooms in Bangladesh
USER REVIEW ABOUT ONEPLUS 8T+ 5g
Will definitely buy this mobile phone OnePlus Clover. But make sure to compete the price with Xiaomi or Realme. This sale is gonna be Epic asf. This would be exactly my top priority consideration. No need NFC, No need full HD, just pure light weight is enough with sufficient power to use.
4G bands LTE+ / 4G+ : 390 Mbps/50 Mbps.
We are hope battery life endurance rating 210 hours.
Stand by 3 days with that battery capacity. Li-Po 6000 mAh, Removable fast charging 30Watts.
Processor not supported 5G band mode.
Price 19990 Tk. Low quality budget smartphone.
Estimated date. 11.11.2020.
That display would be absolutely appalling 6.5″ 720p display, even for around £150 this isn’t the best, and that chipset is really bad, the battery seems like a decent size, i had a OnePlus 7 Pro and that had a load of cut backs, the main selling point of that phone was meant to be the display yet my new Galaxy Note9 has a nicer display.. even the speakers on the OnePlus were really bad. I’m a photographer so I dont use my phone cameras too often but the OnePlus cameras are crap compared to my iPhone SE (original)..
So what’s the difference between this (8T+) and the 8T? If you do a compare, the only difference seems to be the 8T+ has IP68, while the 8T doesn’t have any rating
Well, the 8T has an AMOLED screen, a 120Hz screen, is much lighter, and possibly more capable cameras.
The Mi 10T pro has an LCD screen, if you like that, a 144Hz screen, quite heavy, if you like that, and comes with a dongle in the box. Also, it’s probably much cheaper and has a 108MP camera.
Both has cases and flat screens.
I reckon the normal mi 10t is better value than the pro version