HTC Desire 12S
- Chipset: Snapdragon 435
- RAM: 3 GB, 4 GB
- Storage: 32 GB, 64 GB
- Display: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Camera: 13 MP / 13 MP
- Battery: 3075 mAh
HTC Desire 12S - Price, Full Specs in Bangladesh
- NameHTC Desire 12S
- ModelDesire 12S
- Dimensions154.2 x 72.7 x 8.3 mm (6.07 x 2.86 x 0.33 in)
- Weight150 g
- SIM SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) is a small card that contains mobile network subscriber's account information. This allows the phone using the card to attach to a mobile network. The SIM card is most commonly associated with GSM and UMTS mobile networks. Moving a SIM card from one phone to another allows a subscriber to switch mobile phones without having to contact their mobile network carrier. SIM cards can also be used by a phone to store limited amounts of data, such as phone numbers and text messages.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M Colors
- Size5.7 inches, 83.8 cm2 (~74.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio
- Pixel Density Pixel Density (PPI) is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.282 ppi density
- Primary Camera is able to capture photographs and usually videos, The most important characteristics of a camera are the resolution (measured in megapixels), lens focus type (fixed or automatic), higher megapixel cameras are known to capture higher quality photos, but not always a good measurement of the photos quality.13 MP, f/2.0, PDAF
- Secondary13 MP
- FeaturesLED Flash,
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G NetworkHSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G NetworkLTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.Yes
- EDGE EDGE (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.Yes
- Chipset Chipset is a group of integrated circuits designed to perform one or a more dedicated functions, often with real time computing constraints, Popular smartphones are equipped with more advanced embedded chipsets that can do many different tasks depending on their programming.Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435 (28 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) mostly known as processors, CPU processes instructions in order to carry out certain functions that make your device operate properly. Processors are often described as the brain of computers, smartphones and tablets, Smartphones and tablets rely on processors to carry out their every task, Processors are an incredibly important factor in selecting any type of computing device, including your smartphone.Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.Adreno 505
- Sensors Sensors are electronic components that detects and responds to some type of input from the physical environment. The specific input could be light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure and location, The output is generally a signal that is converted to use in computing systems, a location sensor, such as a GPS receiver is able to detect current location of your electronic device.Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Internal Storage Internal Storage is a data storage space (flash memory) mostly used in smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices where operating system, apps, music, photos, videos, files and other user data Is stored.32 GB, 64 GB
- External StoragemicroSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot)
- RAM (Memory) RAM (Random Access Memory) is a type of computer memory that can be accessed randomly, any byte of memory can be accessed without touching the preceding bytes that allows information to be stored and accessed quickly from random locations. RAM is the most common type of memory found in computer systems, smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices.3 GB, 4 GB
- Operating System OS => Every computer system run on a base software called Operating System (OS). Operating System controls all basic operations of the computer (such as smartphone, PDAs, tablet computers and other handheld devices). The Operating System allows the user to install and run third party applications (apps), apps are used to add new functionality to the device.Android
- OS Version8.1 ( oreo)
- MessagingSMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Java Support Java for Mobile Devices is a set of technologies that let developers deliver applications and services to all types of mobile handsets, ranging from price efficient feature-phones to the latest smartphones. Java is currently running on over 3 billion phones worldwide, and growing. It offers unrivaled potential for the distribution and monetization of mobile applications.No
- Alert TypesVibration, MP3, WAV Ringtones
- 3.5mm JackYes
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- TypeLi-Ion Battery
- Capacity Battery Capacity is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.3075 mAh
- Made inChina
- ColorsRed, Black, Silver
- Other FeaturesMP4/H.264 player
HTC Desire 12S Price in Bangladesh
Latest HTC Desire 12S is one of the best smartphone in Bangladesh for it’s best price offer 2019. Besides it is also good for photography, gaming and multitasking. It has 3 GB , 4 GBram and 32 GB, 64 GB storage with full vision 5.7 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M Colors Colors display. It is a light weight smartphone with stylish outlook.
Seamless Design Experience
Full View display with narrow bezel in premium metal and glass body elevates HTC Desire 12S into the next generation of smartphone design.
Easy to Use
The HTC Desire 12S has surprisingly large full view display into a sleek device provides more space for text, browsing, and wider view when playing games.
More Then Share
Having more fun with HTC Desire 12S by shearing photos and videos using one of the best share option.
Transform Your Previous Viewing Experience
The HTC Desire 12S has full vision display and it provides an immersive cinematic experience with enhanced contrast and color.
Record More Natural Sudio
Capture higher-quality sound recording capability of the HTC Desire 12S.
Enjoy Next Level Gaming
The HTC Desire 12S giving you to the next level of gaming experience, fully supported by GPU and allows you not to worry about battery left thanks to the Battery Saver. You can also adjust each indicator such as resolution, FPS on your needs.
Make Friendship with Google Assistant
You need an answer to a question? Want to watch a song or video? Maybe just find some directions? Voice activated Google Assistant works for you in essence with the HTC Desire 12S. Google Assistant just is ready to help in those times when you need a friend but can’t spare one.